Benefits for the investigator:
- Takes about 15 minutes to upload a report
- Forum for discussion of your result.
- Connect with others interested in the same effect.
Benefits for the field:
- Broad awareness of cases in which well-known results may be of doubtful validity.
- Key resource for those who would perform formal meta-analyses.
- Useful source of ideas about potential boundary conditions and moderator variables that may determine when an effect can be observed.
- Article-specific discussion forums connect people around the world who are interested in discussing results of questionable robustness.
- Those providing reports can upload raw data which then become freely available for those who would like to do further analyses.
- Elderly-Related Words Prime Slow Walking - View Details
- Exposure to money makes people selfish etc. - View Details
- Heavy issues are more important - View Details
- Failed replication to prime intelligent behavior. - View Details
- Williams & Bargh Spatial Distance Priming - View Details
- Higher SES predicts unethical decision making - View Details
- Uncued trials are faster in pure-block design - View Details
- Accent, processing fluency and credibility judgment - View Details
- Video-game players have larger attention capacity - View Details
- Killing is judged wrong when intended as a means. - View Details